Saturday, December 8, 2012

Back to Basics

Oh my it has been far too long. I have found myself mentally back where I started. I am leaving the ultimate decision up to God. Depending on my settlement I'll be going with plan A B or C. I still very much want to go to Columbus and be a mom but I'm taking it outta my hands. I am going to start a vlog on YouTube if I indeed become a smbc. I've been doing all kinds of thinking and I'm just super excited about the future. Other than that things are just kinda slow. It is officially the second week in December and by the new yr things should be rolling. It coming close but I'm trying to stay faithful. I wish I had more the say but really life is just day to day. Need to start doing something's for moving like going through the boxes in the attic. I'm a lil behind on my timeline but some things I just can't do yet. Hopefully I'll have some news to share and progress to report in a week or so. Also I wanted to share that I've joined pintrest and I love it! Can't wait to start using it at the new place. Oh and I finally got my tat colored. Blue snowflakes on my leg, so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment