Sunday, September 22, 2013

Going...

I think Im losing my mind. Again i feel like i can't control my emotions. All i want to do is show my love...take my time enjoy the moments that make me happy. I can't. Instead Im clingy and annoying. Im ashamed to even cry now but at this moment it seems it won't stop. Like a cup slowly overflowing. Im trying to compensate for the things i have to wait for. Try to compromise but the more i try not to lose myself the more i don't see it working. I want to live my life a certain way and this is not it. Is it possible to love too much? How do you take something so special for granted? I want so much to be worth something but maybe Im just not. Maybe an extra few seconds with me aren't worth it. Maybe he's not the right one...i can't believe i did it again. Why can't i be rescued. Im so tired of being strong and now its required...i don't know what to do. I finally think about me and it turns out Im not on anyone's page. I just can't seem to get it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment