Monday, November 25, 2013

Im Nobody

I guess i don't know what the fuck Im talking about. Its not literally my job to raise and teach children. I haven't been doing this all my life or anything. Seriously...some times i question myself wondering why i bother. You got a bm who isn't over you still wants you who thinks you still love her romantically. Plus you're telling her after almost a yr you're still on the fence about your gf. Topped with smart children who live with bm and know way too much in general and all of how bm feels. You're asking for trouble. Im just supposed to be separate from them huh? Fine. Good luck with that cus Im only gonna be separate if Im not there. Shit like this just makes me want to be out. I've been warning about this but Im nobody. Bm talking about she want some time and conversation...wtf that gotta do with your kids. Your kids talking about they want you and Bm back together after almost 2yr of y'all not being together wtf that gotta do with them spending time with you? Nothing but they think it does. I feel like i don't belong here. I see so much wrong with this picture and i can't do Shit to help...Im nobody.

No comments:

Post a Comment