Sunday, December 15, 2013

Backup Plan

Cohabitation -- commitment with an escape hatch

I'm just desperate...desperate for love security marriage to be a mother friends ppl on my side to be understood. Im so lonely...maybe i need a back up plan. Not an escape but a just in case...Idk. Where's the best friend in all this? Even Bella had Jacob. I really just feel like school all over again but worse cus we actually are adults now not just trying to be mature. How did i become the enemy when all i was trying to do was make friends? Destined to be alone. I don't want to spend the rest of my life alone on the inside and surrounded by ppl. Its not fair of me to put on my child filling that void. If i even get a child. Im not gonna ask for change, its not my place, but if it doesn't then what? I don't have a backup plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment