Friday, June 6, 2014

Disappointed

To be 100% I made a mistake. I wanted something different and shoulda stuck with it but I didn't and I can't undo the past. At the end of the day you're responsible for you're own actions, good or bad, so I can't get mad if I miss out on something i coulda had...

I need to just face facts!
*I've been giving the milk cream and chz away for free: can't except 'em to want to buy the cow.
*There are now children involved.
*I'm in love.
*I don't run/control/lead shit in this situation.
*I may never marry this man due to me being me.
*This spot I'm in is my fault.
*I'm almost 30.

Its just hard to be thankful, sometimes, for what I do have when I know what I could have. I made a choice, I'll live with it. Is there ever a time when you have to give up what you have cus its not what you want even when its your fault? Wish I could go back, I'd do it right. I'm disappointed in myself. I think I really messed up and I can't fix it just learn from it...I thought I learned this lesson already! Shit :(

No comments:

Post a Comment