Thursday, October 4, 2012

Peace and Serenity

I have been having a hard time deciding between what I want and what everyone else wants. I am always trying to keep everyone happy and that usually consists of forgetting about what I want. I think that might be partially why I still don't feel like an adult, I've been trapped in the ppl pleasing mode of adolescents. I'm 25 and I'm ready to stand on my own feet instead of rest on the approval of others. I'm such an independent person I never grasped being selfish like the rest of the world. Well its about damn time! I'm doing this and as far as anyone who doesn't approve (as M would say) f*ck 'em! You can't make everyone happy. I thought I had but then I realized the most important person I'm my life was miserable, me.

I feel so much better now. I am so at peace with my choice. I am buying a home, moving outta the city, and having a baby! Some people might not like it but its what I want and it'll make me happy. For once that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment