Thursday, October 18, 2012

What's Going On


So its been forever since i have updated...

Sorry I've been busy. I am finally making another trip to Columbus with baby mama! yay! Tuesday we are headed down to check everything out and hopefully get some things in place. I still haven't found a job ;( but i have been tutoring a lil to make some cash. i was also able to talk to someone who was able to let me talk with my passed grandparents (yes i believe in that) but unfortunately they are about the same as everyone else. My papa basically said do what makes you happy and my granny would prefer i stay where i am. i think I'm just gonna quit looking for someone to say "that sounds like a great idea" and just do it anyway. No one is gonna be excited about what society says is about the worst idea ever (having a baby alone on purpose) and i need to just except that and move on. i still feel like I'm on the verge of an anxiety attack on a semi regular basis but i think that's just my own personal fear of truly having to do this with everyone telling me not to. Only a few are saying do what makes you happy but even they don't think its a good idea. I'm struggling but I'm forcing myself to only worry about me.

ttc update: i am just a couple days from af and have done all my tracking for this cycle and I'm up in arms over it. i never got a positive opk and according to my temps i o'ed 3 days later than expected. I'm hoping this next cycle will be better. just waiting on af now. December is still on for inseming.

No comments:

Post a Comment