Saturday, August 31, 2013

Keeper of The Key

Dear Keeper,

I love you like no one else ever will and more than you may ever truly know. Please understand that my heart aches because of what you've done. You let someone else into a part of your heart that was supposed to be mine. This means you truly are not mine. I just can't make myself ok with that but i am trying hard to push forward. I want you but i want you to myself. You have cheated with your heart and to me that is worse than any carnal act. Im not sure how to feel nor what to do. I guess Im writing this to tell you how i feel.

Tonight you are being faced with an opportunity. You must decide what it is you want. I am scared but i feel like i have to do what's best for me. I want a "husband" a family i want commitment and if Im being selfish i want life all with you. Im ready and if you aren't i understand but you can't string me along until you are. I need to feel secure before i allow anything else into the picture. I don't feel secure right now. Im trying to hold on but you're so hot and cold i just end up with my feelings hurt. You say its not on purpose so maybe you need some time to figure you out. I don't know what else to do. I want to be happy...we were happy and now Im literally waiting to see if you're gonna leave me or not knowing that even if you don't we no longer want the same things. Do what you want but be ready to except the consequences of your actions good or bad. I won't make you a priority when Im only an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment