Thursday, August 29, 2013

WAIT ... WHAT?!?

I am about to die...apparently bf loves his bm AGAIN that's what! Take me now please. Now that she's learned her lesson the hard way he sees her in a new light. He says he doesn't want her back..i believe it. He says that now he's afraid of commitment again. He doesn't want to be hurt by someone new. Now that he can't be in his normal pattern of wanting his ex he doesn't know what to do...ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!!!! Oh and he's afraid Im going to leave him yet doesn't even know if he wants to be with me. COME ON! I honestly have considered breaking up. This is killing me. How are you afraid of being hurt by probably the ONLY person who was willing and wanting to give a lifetime from literally almost day ONE????? Wtf! I don't know what to do my damn self...my heart hurts :'(

...AND after being told she was a bad friend partly for fucking my twin she fucks my bfs brother in my house! Im the only one working outta four adults and paying for everything and cooking. Working mom but can't get pregnant. Heart be still...:'( I don't like this movie anymore guys, somebody turn it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment