Friday, January 17, 2014

WTF am I Gonna Do!?!

I NEED a backup plan! I'm never gonna have a baby I'm never getting married I don't even know how long I'm gonna have a bf. Getting rid of my dog and gonna be homeless in a month and 11 days... bm drama that apparently is only drama to me. Now im really gonna have an issue. I basically just lost the kids. I'm ready to just run the water and watch it turn red. I started 2013 on top now I'm about as low as possible in 2014. Keep telling myself love dont mean shit and I'm not worthy but I guess ima just keep learning the hard way. Spent all my money work my ass off and ain't none of it for me. When a man tells you he want to spend the rest of his life with you but don't want to marry you something is wrong. It's me. I see that now. Seen it b4. Fuck a backup plan..this was my backup. I'm just gonna go home now. No one understands. I bet you really actually don't like me. Don't blame you. I don't like me neither.

No comments:

Post a Comment