Thursday, March 19, 2015

Loser

Wondering what lesson I'm supposed to be learning here...i feel like I'm nothing. Like I'm just here for how i benefit others. When the person you want to spend the rest of your life with would rather sleep than talk to you, makes you wonder why you're there. Spent my life waiting to be the most important thing to someone. Hell anyone. But no one wants me. They just want what i can do for them. Its like whatever i want everyone else wants the opposite...why would anyone want to give me anything anyway. Who cares about being faithful or monogamous when you got a girl who would rather give you permission to fuck everyone than risk you cheating. Who cares about foreplay when you gonna nut regardless. Who cares about how much pain I'm in if they can't feel it...nobody. I just want to be the center of attention to somebody who genuinely can't get enough of me. That will never happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment