Monday, March 23, 2015

Trust Me

Why do people say trust me then do things that make you not want to? Why delete messages if you have nothing to hide. Why let your bm continue to talk inappropriately? I wish you were single so i can spend time and go out. I want to talk but i don't think i should say. Um no bitch you probably shouldn't. And what happened to only talking about the kids? What happened to cutting her off. Why did you not say if its not about the kids don't bother? Oh that's right, I'm your bitch. Your dog 🐕 right. Your pet? That must make you my master right daddy? But you think it's petty and you don't care. Don't you even see the principal of keeping your word? Was getting caught cheating with this bitch not enough? She may not find better but I'm starting to think that's just because she doesn't deserve it.

Not to mention you have a toothache so that makes its OK to be a dick to me all day? Even with your sorry. I've taken care of you. You found a same day appointment. Why didn't you know about this place when it was me? And i worked all day through mine. Had to pay 20 for the er and your meds were only 18 shit. I'm never as important as you. Not even to myself. Shit we both worried about you...Trust me

No comments:

Post a Comment