Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Embracing the Darkness

I'm so fucking angry I literally saw red and I think I'm gonna puke! Completely shattered a glass jar by throwing it on a carpeted floor. No easy task. I can't stand where I am and have nowhere to go! I just wanna take this huge bottle and beat the hell outta my roommate. I'm not violent but I've run outta words. Outta patience. I don't care anymore. I'm tired of thinking first and being responsible for everything. Since not even God seems to care, why should I? Story of my life, I help I put in the work they benefit and I suffer. I'd rather just die and let the world take care of itself. I wish I cried blood, I have so much pain, I'd cry till my heart stopped. There's a deep darkness inside that I've been fighting... it now welcomes me with open arms to my new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment