Saturday, June 9, 2012

Randomness

Haven't posted in a while so figured I should. After two days of searching I finally think I've found the perfect period/ovulation tracker. I had one but it didn't allow me to chart or move my ovulation date. I thought I was good with another one I found but it didn't quite meet what I was looking for and it was brown, which despite my skin, is my least favorite color. Brown skin is different than a brown crayon or marker. I decided to go with fertility friend. It has backup and I can check and edit it from my phone or computer. As well it meets my basic needs and can be flipped to a pregnancy tracker if needed (which is ultimately the plan).

Still waiting on Mr. X to make a decision btw, but I understand it’s not an easy one and I’ve had much longer to think. Not sure how long I'll be waiting but if he agrees it'll be worth the wait. If he doesn't I don't know what I'm going to do. Sperm bank maybe but I am liking the idea of whoever being involved in the child's life. Don't really trust anyone else like that though so solo it looks like its going to be.

Had a decent day today and may be headed out with friends. Maybe a break is coming but I'm keeping my eyes open and my guard up. I've learned my lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment