Monday, June 25, 2012

Last Night

Last night you proved despite me you're gonna do what you want to do
Yeah I had company but who I was waiting on was you

Last night you convinced me you had my back and wouldn't let me down
Yet here it is 7am and you're nowhere to be found

Last night you said you left so you wouldn't take your attitude out on me
Guess I was the only one in danger cus you went out with Jessie

Last night I watched you leave wondering what did I do wrong
Today I sit rejected singing the same old song

Last night you got me again with that grand old song and dance
Today my heads up my ass cus I fell for it and again gave you a chance

Last night I looked at you and saw the trouble on your face
Oh but don't worry Teddy Bear its nothing a quick slap can't erase

Last night I thought you finally took a step in the right direction
You can imagine my disappointment at my obvious misconception

Last night was last night, what more can I say
I shouldn't have expected anything different than any other day

No comments:

Post a Comment