Sunday, January 20, 2013

Maybe Baby

Ok so due to everyone potentially freaking out and bm having issues with my current life choices that "effect" her I feel I have no where to turn but here. This is where I can be me and say how I feel. I know most ppl find this by accident or just sneak a peek now and again but I appreciate anyone who takes the time. My family would understand me a lil better and my mother would get to see what's really going on in my life. This is like my brain on paper. Not sharing with the forum ladies just yet (the ones that dont read) but mostly cus I want to wait till this is posted. This is where the story is told at its best.

Any who, ® and I decided it was his choice whether or not we tried since my mind was made. Basically I wasn't going on birth control so he was either gonna wrap it or not. We had agreed that at the point we were at the 90days didn't serve a purpose anymore and he was informed of my fertile days. To my surprise he decided to "donate" to the baby bank (a few times ;D)! I actually haven't done any temps or opks this cycle but I do know my 3 day window. Right now we are just seeing what happens vs "actively" trying. Winging it and enjoying this ride. I can't believe this could be it. I'm trying to be cautiously optimistic. I o today according to FF and I've been crampy/bloated since mid yesterday. Technical timing would be something like:
insem #1- +opk
#2- around 12hrs post +opk
#3- around 24hrs post +opk 
It wasn't planned that way and making a baby hasn't even been on the list of reasons why we...(um)... worked out together lol but it was a conscious decision to finish together. I've got some lower back ache going as I type this and a #4 would have been nice this morning, for a few reasons ;), but alas its no big deal and I awoke happy and snuggled with my dog (black one) and a rescue I've been fostering for a couple weeks. :) I could be cooking a lil one right now but we'll just have to wait and see. Now its off to fix what's going on with bm (post on that coming soon, just don't have the whole story yet). Wish me luck and baby dust. :) Have a Great Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment