Sunday, May 20, 2012

Baby Baby Baby Oooh

Got babies on the brain. More just trying to figure out what the potential Mr. X is going to decide. Hoping he says yes and we can get started sometime in Aug/Sept. I found a morpher that shows what 2 peoples babies will look like. Needless to say of course I make cut babies with almost anyone. D and I made a really cute baby but M and I made a cuter one. Boy and girl. I'm aware that it’s just a program online but they were all so adorable. I just want one for now. I question if Mr. X will give me two but I don't want to spook him. D wants me to stay with him but it's not going to happen and it’s by far not the best for me. My mother is against the whole choice mom thing but seems to be supportive. She'd prefer it be different which I can understand. She's emptying the nest though with my sis graduating and leaving in Aug plus she's kind of got baby fever herself. She about fell in love with the pictures I showed her.  Dad just said wait till after my foot is good. Duh! M and T (aka baby mama or BM) seem to understand my reasons and have been in my corner from the start. The moving away and not being with D seems to be accepted unanimously. Go figure. I have a feeling once I'm actually pregnant everyone will accept it and make their true colors known. Trying to take it a day at a time. I'm honestly afraid to keep living and dealing with D. I'm finding it hard to be nice and civil and understanding. I just want to shoot him in the foot and run. Why the foot you ask... so he can't follow. I have dreams about hurting him physically and sometimes slip and actually hurt him emotionally. Just stay strong Nikki. ;s

No comments:

Post a Comment