Saturday, May 26, 2012

Staying on Track

We all have days that make us question if we're doing the right thing. Yesterday was one of those days... after some thought I've realized a few things. One good day doesn't take away from all the bad ones. As well as being nice to someone doesn't mean you're obligated to give them everything or that it's your responsibility to keep them happy. That being said I will not be put in a position to choose friendship over what I want. If you were really my friend you would be even if I didn't do things your way, though I understand. Sometimes it's ok to put yourself first. I'm not trying to be selfish or mean I'm just trying to find a little happiness. A crumb off the pie of life isn't too much to ask for. And I can say with great confidence it's less than I deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment