Friday, May 18, 2012

Planning

Plan, plan, plan some more, then be ready to throw it all out the window! Seeing as how I can't do much I've decided to formalize my plans. Things I need to do b4 I leave: get school in order, have my taxes filed, get Maddix (dog) Mikki (ferret) and Miller (ferret) vaccinated, get a car, get a place, get a job, do all change of addresses, find a Mr. X, pack, get moving needs in order, leave current job, a few others and not in this order. Plus there are sub tasks for of these so lots to do. Unfortunately I can't do any of it. I have to wait at least 2+ months until I'm done with my foot and can go back to work. Still don't know how long it'll take to get a car even with my month head start. Wish I could just fast forward ;( but a sage told me patience and it is advice I'll take.

No comments:

Post a Comment