Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Drunken Idiots!

OMG fucking idiots! I HATE being mom and babysitting grown asses cus they are too drunk to take care of themselves. Its bad enough I'm DD but I've got to watch you and keep up with you too. I want a kid (more than anything and ASAP) but I don't need your adult self acting like one. That's not cute nor is it the kind of "practice" I need or desire.

I'm giving you a ride a place to crash my company I mean really?!?  Cut me a break. Pass the fuck out already cus I'm tired and sober and over the BS.

Did I mention he brought his friend who is also drunk but is like the best company right now. Polite respectful having a ball drunk off his ass but keeping his shit in check. Why can't more ppl be like this when drunk?

Ugh! Sorry for the rant/vent. Its not d, he's actually being well behaved. The fact that he too is drunk is almost lost on me. He's being a good host and other than moving slow he hasn't caused me any issues. Oh well, I'm home and going to bed. The "baby" is sleep so "mama" is going to bed now. (@ 3am!)

No comments:

Post a Comment