Monday, July 16, 2012

It Feels Like Forever

Ok it’s been forever and I feel like all I've done is run around and do stuff for other people. What about me? Oh well.

There apparently seem to babies EVERYWHERE! My cousin, an old friend, like 4 FB friends are due soon, a couple are newly pregnant and most of them already have a little one. Or a couple lo's.
I'm just ready for my turn. Funny because, for right now, I'm not having sex. I got some more immediate things to take care of. Like my car. And Mr. X hasn't made a decision yet so I have to wait anyway. At least I go back to work soon but I'm almost not looking forward to it. I want to work with kids, and I'm a different person now. A lot can happen in 6 mos. A lot has happened.

I'm entering a new stage in my life and my old job just doesn't seem to fit anymore. I need the money though so I guess for now it'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment