Saturday, July 28, 2012

Light Bulb!

So I recently found out now that I can work again there's no room for me at my job. :( Great!
I cried and got pissed but now, I'm over it. My brain went into planning mode and I have a great idea for what comes next.
I've been wanting to go back working with kids for awhile. I figured I'd see what kinda schedule I was gonna have and work around that but now I can focus on just that. To be honest just the day b4 I found out I admitted I really didn't want to go back to my old job, I've been gone so long (8mo) it doesn't feel right.
Now that I've taken a look at the silver lining I realize I'm being set up perfectly for what I want. I know God will work something out. It looked dark but now I see I was actually done a favor. I didn't know how I was gonna tell my boss I was quitting just 6mo after being back but now I don't have to.
So here's the revised plan (which happens to be easier)...
*get organized
*get a job working with kids (preferably 0-5yrs)
*take care of car and bills
*find where I want to move (need to start making trips to Seymour)
*get into an exercise regiment
*finalize paper work and purchase supplies to start inseminating
*get school in order for Aug '13
*move
*have baby
*live happily ever after :)
Not exactly in this order but that's the gist of it. Some things will be done simultaneously and others need something done first b4 they can be completed. I've been given a huge opportunity here and I plan to take full advantage. My faith has been restored anew and I'm in it to win it. So excited for my (hopefully soon "our") future!
It rained a lil yesterday (Mr X said no, no job), but the sun is definitely out today. Thank you God.

No comments:

Post a Comment