Saturday, September 22, 2012

Blessings

I feel like in my last post I was being ungreatful. I really am blessed y'all, and I know it. I was hit by a truck and survived, my lawyer thinks we can reach a settlement early November (just in time), my best friend is on a big adventure yet I still get to talk to them often, I have everything I need to start tracking and CD 1 is today (;D yay!), bm has convinced me of her commitment to this plan with me, and I have an interview next Wednesday for what seems like a dream job. Things seem to finally be looking up and really do feel so thankful. I think I've even picked out the car I want, Saturn Ion 2/3 quad coupe 2005-7, I'm narrowing down floor plans, I've even started paying off my student loans. I feel like I can really do this and do it well. I'm tired of not doing my best. I am my own worst enemy, becoming my greatest ally.

Ttc update: Today is CD 1 of my 1/3 super tracking cycles. I will be taking my prenatal and naproxen, cramps. Cold Turkey no smoking and temping start CD 6. (Considering temping during mensus, hmmm. Thoughts?) I have a few more things I want/need to get but I've got time.

No comments:

Post a Comment