Saturday, September 8, 2012

Thunderstorms




Thunderstorms are probably my favorite thing to watch listen think and sleep to. Tonight there is a great one and I cant help but fear and admire it. I have an appreciation for how things work out, how the planet seems to take care of itself without any help from us. Actually all the things we do seem to just interfere.

I think I’m going Carrie underwood style and letting go. “Jesus Take The Wheel” is a great song with a great message. It’s all about faith. I know what direction I want to go in and I will be doing things to go in that direction, faith without works is dead, but what ever is not in my power I’m letting go and letting God. If it is his will it will be done. I want the things I’m going after and I feel I’m on the right path.

Update: I think I have found my new home! Cannot wait to go visit this city and hopefully fall in love. It is a lil further north than I’d like to go but it will do. I also have decided that I am going to get a manufactured (mobile) home. “Trailer parks” or mobile home parks as they call them today are not what they used to be. It’s like a cross between an apartment and a house that you can take with you wherever you’d like to go.  I have some I’ve been looking at and I’m currently looking for more. So far what I’ve found is awesome but I still am not 100% on whether or not I’m going to buy new buy used or rent or rent to own… ugh so many choices. I want to establish some permanency and stability for my child but I don’t want to jump into something I’m going to get stuck into that wont work. Being and adult is hard! Who didn’t know that though right? Anyway I am excited to be started in a new direction. Also the ttcing should hopefully start by Dec of this year. I missed this cycle but hopefully will be getting supplies for all that so I can start tracking my cycle. I want to get three cycles tracked and have missed this one but just realized I actually o twice in October. So three cycles then the big race! Ordering my things tomorrow so hopefully I will have them by the end of next week. I also need to start my prenatal. Feels great having something to actually do towards this goal. Read my birthday profile and it basically told me to slow down which makes perfect sense cus I’ve been catching myself saying I cant wait to move I cant wait to get outta here and I need to take care of the small things before I deal with the big ones. The devil is in the details. Slow and steady wins the race. Crawl before you walk. All of that good stuff, I don’t mean to be impatient. Good practice for all, for patience is a virtue.   


No comments:

Post a Comment