Friday, September 14, 2012

Post-Experiment

It came in the mail and I just couldn't wait. I have seen "the light", my cervix that is. My roomie took the pic (so not what he expected but he was helpful). I still say if inseming alone don't use the speculum cus you wont be able to see what you're doing but if you can prop up the light you can definitely see. My phone didn't take the best pic but you can see the opening. I'm CD19/27 so I am not ovulating.

What I did:
*laying on my back I propped up my hips with a pillow
*lightly lubed the outside of the spec
*inserted slowly sideways until all the way in
*rotated it slowly to the right position (handles up) this felt a lil uncomfortable but did not hurt.
*opened it slowly until fully open (again should not be painful)
*mine has a screw lock so I screwed it until locked in the open position
*at this point I grabbed the mirror and flashlight. Point the light inside will holding the mirror in the other hand. If you see a pink doughnut thats it. I found it almost impossible to take a pic myself but if you sit up a lil it might help.

To remove loosen the lock and slowly slide out. Remember to clean your spec after each use. Happy hunting.

*Note: the pic I sideways not my cervix*

No comments:

Post a Comment