Monday, September 10, 2012

Bounce Back

So I received an email today from someone who used my top choice donor. They got a bfp first try!...BUT their DD has lots of medical problems and allergies. I'm scared now so I've taken him off my list. Also as an Asian lady with an Asian donor her DD does not look Asian. The lady thinks he may actually have mixed decent. So now I'm back to white but that's ok. I did some research and I think I've found a new top pick and backup. Took me about an hr to narrow the choice. I started with a search for only the 5 races I'm mixed with then all blood types other that the o's. Out of the 25 left more than half were limited.

Life has its ups and downs and just when you think you got it expect a curve ball. I've decided to live life to the fullest and each day like its my last. The sun always rises again. If life knocks you down, bounce back.

No comments:

Post a Comment