Friday, January 30, 2015

10/31/14 Ummm..

So my bf and I work for the same company. He just got a raise and a promotion. They made him a manager of his own area. They will not let me pick up more hrs in his area because of "conflict of interest". Ok fine I get it, now he's a boss so I can't work under him. He didn't fight it or nothing, whatever. We need the extra $ but I'll find something else. *the vent begins* this mf has the nerve to promise his bm (who has a 2wk old baby and healing from a C section) a job with him by Wednesday! Wtf! So your gf the one who pays bills with you is a conflict but you think your bm isn't. This bitch still loves him and is not over him. You really think I'm gonna let that slide? She talking about him giving her rides until her first paycheck!?! No. Of course he hasn't said shit to me. He gave her the I need someone I can count on line and I'm like mf that's what I told you. He takes the kids to school and doesn't tell me (they live with her) then usually ends up back at her house to talk. While I'm at work trying to pay bills. I could scream. I can't wait to see what happens cus I will blow the whistle and get her removed. She was even gonna let him drive her car but ninja I bought the one you drive now and its his. My car is still waiting on him to fix. It's 40° outside and your son has on shorts and no coat but you wont say shit to his mama for allowing it. You'll yell at him tho for it. If his mama let him she's wrong not the 8yr old. I'm about ready to just walk away. She talking about she wishes she was up when he got the kids so they could talk more...MORE Ive been begging you to talk to me. Then you use taking me to work as you're excuse like Im the one in the way but you had to be at work less than an hr later your damn self. He want to step up and be daddy to all 3 of her kids but only one is his. Did I mention the 2wk old....she just had a baby by the dude she cheated on you with yrs ago that she tried to rub in your face and you feel obligated to take care of the baby? Cus he's a deadbeat....hows that y(our) problem? That baby is here cus she got caught up trying to make him jealous and now you're gonna help her take care of it. I'm too through! *vent over*

No comments:

Post a Comment