Friday, January 30, 2015

12/23/14 Feeling Alone & Unloved

Wishing I had someone to talk to...don't nobody GAF about me. Gotta spell shit out and still nobody gets it. When was sympathy something you had to explain to people. Why is it I'm always asking or doing too much and I ain't asked for shit. I say I don't feel good and in response get what you want. I don't remember asking for shit and to answer your question I want to feel better, can you do that? Just get over it right. Who tf want to rub my back or just hold me? But that don't matter cus at the end of it all I'm the one rubbing backs even still in more pain than I can describe. It hurts to think but I'm wrong for having an attitude cus you're asking me stupid questions. Is it too much for someone to just give a fuck or act like it I'm supposed to jump and baby care for but no I pass out fucking instructions and still nobody does it or cares to. Feel like I'm worse than shit but that'd be giving myself a compliment.

No comments:

Post a Comment