Friday, January 30, 2015

7/9/14

So just cus you want it, it must be so? Its now required for you to fuck another bitch before you'll marry me. We can't elope and even if we have 2 weddings its all about what you want. I will never have real support from my family, never know what it's like to be in a big beautiful gown, I don't even expect gifts from most people no matter how much of an advanced notice they get. I just want to do what feels right to me, unfortunately that's not forcing my way on others. You say you got a date in mind but that just means there's an invisible timeline I have no clue about and I'm positive its nowhere near soon for the marriage part...to think I thought it might have been at least a little possible to get married today. Its gonna be drew all over again...you need another bitch to show me what you can do? You don't even go long enough to satisfy me and yet I keep pulling new shit out the bag. You can't keep up but you're not gonna have any problems with another bitch. She's the key to unlock what I shoulda been getting. Why? Even after what drew did you don't care. You're gonna take off the condom youre gonna be so focused on you and this new key bitch I'm literally gonna be ignored or only there to add to what you want. What I want doesn't matter. You're way or the high way, then when I do it that way I'm not independent enough...there's no pleasing someone as spoiled and selfish as you...you said that one yourself...you just don't realize you're not the only one unsatisfied.  I don't see you tryna do shit about it either. Lol oh wait, I meant other than forcing me to watch you fuck someone else and give what apparently I don't qualify to get by myself. Selfish bastard, even your tat ain't got shit to do with me if you don't want it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment