Friday, January 30, 2015

8/6/14 Yeah Right!

Why is it no matter what I do I keep getting the same lines? Shit is just all too familiar. Just because I don't want to go anywhere doesn't mean I won't. You don't get forever from me until I say I do. I'm not gonna just sit here waiting another 6mo another year +. Been there done that and I'm not doing it again. You have been unsatisfied and tried to change almost everything about me with much success but I'm done. Done being your wife. Wtf is with y'all thinking its ok to just string me along cus I'll follow. Its partially my fault for breaking my own rules but I no longer need to wait for the shit to hit the fan to know when to go. I told you I had a limit. Even you said your bday but we both know that ain't gonna happen. Not to mention you ain't had your 3some yet so that's more waiting and uncertainty...

No comments:

Post a Comment