Friday, January 30, 2015

1/13/15 Anniversary

So I barely get any hugs kisses. Horny all day tell him. House to ourselves still nothing. He plays the video game gets gifts. At dinner tells me he got me an engagement ring but lost it (fell out his pocket) and needs help looking. After dinner I ask if he looked for it already (no), did he want to look (no). Get in the house still doesn't touch me have to get in his face to get a kiss goodnight cus he's already back on the game. I go to sleep just to get woke up an hr later cus he's gotta nut to go to sleep. 10min later I'm completely unsatisfied and wide awake, he's snoring. He enjoyed the shit outta his day and little does he know I cried earlier today cus I just wanted a real kiss that I didn't have to ask for first, at least today...

Morning, after I found the rings in the car under his seat, he gives them both to me tells me its not just a present happy anniversary its the wrong ring....so no proposal and I can't even wear them cus they only fit that finger. Later that day he says he was going to propose in the morning before work but he didn't and could have.

I think I helped him change his mind. He has them and still hasn't and its the 6th...you ask your baby mama 4 times all no's but won't ask me....he's not ready.

Worse he doesn't think I'll keep him happy.

Update (1-30) bought a different ring and still nothing. He don't want to. He's not ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment