Friday, January 30, 2015

8/5/14 Unblessed Home

We seem to have forgotten that when times get hard, that is the very best time to become a family. That is the very best time to combine forces and try to make it together. That’s what our grandparents did, and our great grandparents did. They took each other in worse, and worked together to create better...So. To all of you waiting and wondering? You don’t get perfect. You just get someone that you want to spend imperfect with. And that is the biggest gift in the world.

The way I see it, you don't need everything to be perfect to get married. There's not some magical algorithm for how you know when things are finally just right. There's no magic amount of money to have saved in the bank. There's no perfect configuration of jobs and school and family and duration of relationship.

Unfortunately, putting off marriage indefinitely can have unintended negative consequences, especially for couples who are fit for marriage in every way except financially.

But none of that matters cus I don't control how I live my life. What I want for me and my future family is irrelevant cus at the end of the day I'm not in control of shit. Being right with my god and what I feel is right in my heart and spirit don't mean anything. Continue to push and struggle because nothing is truly being blessed here. Not even allowed a child. But its all about money and financial stability which doesn't even exist....not sure why I even bother anymore. My life doesn't belong to me. Can't even have a conversation. Who even noticed I changed? Who cares. I ready to just give up, drew was enough yet here I am walking some of the exact paths again. I should just go. This isn't where I should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment