Friday, January 30, 2015

8/5/14 What's Wrong

What's wrong with me are all things we've already talked about. Marriage, moving, babies/MC, ferrets, money, sex... these are all things I don't control. I've been low the last few days mostly from not eating. The week before had a lot to do with losing another baby. It doesn't mean anything to you but it does to me and I was doing a lot of grieving. You don't "talk it out" especially if you already know you can't solve it. Makes it impossible to "talk it out" with you. Its not good to keep it in, especially for me, and with all that's been going on I broke down. I've been trying to get back to were I was but I can't help but cry sometimes, I'm human. You may not see it but I've changed and Ive been happy. I'm not perfect and sometimes the only way I know how to deal or let things out is by crying. You've made it clear you're done talking about most of what's getting to me so I don't bother trying. It always turns into an argument.

No comments:

Post a Comment