Friday, January 30, 2015

Sacrifices

I feel like everything I wanted/needed I put away or on hold and now I'm just left empty. The same feelings I had a year ago I still have and that just lets me know nothing is going to change. I have no motivation and I don't feel like doing shit anymore. Been doing the same song and dsnce for over 2yrs and I'm tired. I don't see this relationship making it past this situation we're in. Even if it does I'm just gonna have to do more and not get much more than I already do in return. Can't ask a question without attitude nor talk without a fight. Not even really trying to get out cus it feels like it's gonna end on it's own. He wants something I'm not and I've changed enough for others. Clearly I need to start worrying about myself. Maybe I just need to take a step back. I'm not trying to hurt anyone but my heart's already been broken enough. Feeling detached. Maybe I need to disappear and start over. No more relationships for me. Done dating and compromising my beliefs and goals. When this one is done with me I think it's just gonna be me myself and I. No babies yet or probably ever so I'm just gonna have to get myself on a schedule and do me. Whatever that is...got about 5 rings I need to get rid of too. So sick of being lost and in a hole too deep to care about getting out of. So much bottled inside with no outlet. No one will ever love like I do especially me so I need to get over it. Yet another sacrifice. It hurts being me. Barely ok enough to function at this point but I'm trying to not waste away completely. What more am I gonna have to lose/give up? Then again I don't really care about me so why would any1 else right.

No comments:

Post a Comment