Saturday, January 31, 2015

Liar

Why do you have to lie to me? I paid attention to you listened to you and read between the lines. I took the time to figure out on my own what was going on. I came to you, talked to you. I did my job as a good gf and checked up on how you were feeling. Then you basically tell me to leave it alone. Its bad enough fb knew how you felt before I could put the pieces together...

But you just gone hit her up and vent. Tell her what's on your mind and get her support for your decision. Tell her how you cried and how she's made you feel. Still hurting over y'all relationship and letting her talk shit. If it ain't her reminiscing its you.

Top all that with a bold faces lie to my face. Nope I ain't talk to her about how I feel. Stop worrying. I tell you it's hard not to worry (because I love you duh) and you come back with "if I leave now will you feel better". Wtf! Really? First you lie then be an ass. Oh and I'm dying to know what she knows/can do to "ruin Wtf you got going on". And you wonder why I don't trust you easy. Y'all not even supposed to be friends like that anymore. You say she owe you her life for the shit she said in that video but she threaten you and you shut all the way up. What's really going on? I guess I got stupid tattooed on my forehead right? Here I am having dreams about you killing yourself and leaving your kids and I but you can't even be honest with me.

She more upset about having to take care of the kids than anything happening to you. Don't even realize you wasn't talking about running away with me but possibly taking a 🔫 to your fucking head! Who the fuck do you really think is in your corner? That means when you pull the trigger your blood is on my hands. Not hers. She gone let you do what you do and as far as the kids in her eyes she ain't gonna be doing nothing she don't do already. She gonna tell you she still loves you but basically don't care. But I'm the one you lie to. I'm the one in this situation with you. Fucking kill me too then shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment