Friday, January 30, 2015

8-11-14th Who Am I

Doing it again I see and right to my face. I almost wish I was talking to drew or Michael but I'm not like you. I hate feeling like I can't trust you. Why can't you just be open and honest? I thought we were done with this shit but no now you're feeding into it. Its been almost 2yrs just since we've been together, why are you STILL talking to your ex girlfriend about who did what in y'alls relationship. Its not ok. Y'all clearly aren't over it enough to leave it alone. You can't just be parents. It worse cus you try to hide it or keep me away...fuck that. Lol you said next time she started some shit you were gonna take care of it. Idk exactly what was said and I don't expect the extreme but instead you indulge her and go into BS that's history and over. You already broke my trust so many times with this shit and I keep repairing it but I'm to the point of fuck it. You can't be honest with me you want to keep playing games so fine. I'm just gonna find out for myself...it literally eats at me to sneak but I'm so tempted just cus I know there's shit you're hiding. Even just to know exactly what was said. I don't know if I'll ever be able to trust you and its all you're fault. You'd rather sneak and hide and defend your behavior while demanding trust vs just being open and earning it. This will continue to be an issue if you don't learn you can't fuck with me. Even with this you'd think you never shoulda told me vs you shoulda just let me know what happened. I guess apart of you still loves...w/e! Giving birth to your son doesn't mean she always has a place in your heart it means he does. She don't even make sure he washes his ass. You don't care if I have your child, don't give a fuck that I've lost so many and the fact that you say you want to marry me don't make me special cus this bitch coulda been had you as much as you begged. Got me sitting here paying for your kids while again y'all continue to act like I'm separate from y'all. W/e I see how much I'm respected and valued. Gotta give respect to get it right? Fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment